Don't Let a DUI Conviction Affect Your Future
Holcomb Law understands the multiple issues faced by clients, including chemical dependency, licensing, job loss and the family problems that may affect an individual charged with a DUI.
Whether you are facing your first offense or you have a previous record, DUI attorney Rick Holcomb will explore all of your options and aggressively protect your rights to minimize the consequences of a DUI arrest.
Mr. Holcomb has the highest known success rate in Honolulu.
Over 98% of his cases are dismissed.
Holcomb Law Will:
- Examine all police reports, witness statements, and other evidence in your case.
- Challenge field sobriety or blood alcohol tests and their validity in your case.
- Integrate the facts and law to present a compelling defense on your behalf.
- Seek to protect your driver's license.
Know Your Rights:
- You do not have to take Field Sobriety Tests.
- You do not have to take a Preliminary Alcohol Screening.
- You do not have to take a chemical breath or blood test. If you refuse, however, you will be subject to double the amount of time for your administrative driver's license revocation period. Mr. Holcomb has had overwhelming success, however, in having the refusal time periods reduced.
- You do have to stop when instructed by a police officer.
- You do have to step out of the vehicle if the police officer instructs you. However, if he or she asks you if you will or wish to take Field Sobriety Tests, you may politely say "no."
Why Hire Honolulu DUI Defense Attorney Rick Holcomb
You owe it to yourself to obtain the best Hawaii OVUII defense. DUI attorney Rick Holcomb has devoted himself to the defense of DUI (driving under the influence) or OVUII (operating a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicant) cases.
Mr. Holcomb is a skilled and committed Hawaii DUI defense and criminal defense lawyer with over 10 years of experience dealing with complicated DUI cases including repeat drunk driving offenses.
Call (808) 545-4040 for your FREE case evaluation.
Get a FREE case evaluation:
I will contact you within 12 hours or less to discuss your case and options free of charge.
What clients are saying:
I met with Richard Holcomb to review my DUI charge. He is very knowledgeable in the law system and answered all my questions. He explained the strategy along with his commitment...I knew I was in good hands. My case was dismissed and I am extremely happy with Richard's service. I would highly recommend Richard Holcomb in your DUI case.
We were recommended to Mr. Holcomb by a trusted attorney. His recommendation proved invaluable, as Mr. Holcomb and his associate, Mr. Kevin O'Grady managed to win the case, with complete dismissal of all charges! Given the circumstances, this result is nothing short of miraculous, but clearly a reflection of the considerable skill, experience and depth of knowledge of the law that made this miracle a reality.
Mr. Holcomb managed my case very thoroughly and obtained the best possible results! I was arrested at a DUI roadblock and from the very beginning he was clear with me - he would fight my case but could not promise any outcome. The first session was free and he provided an overview of how the process would be and somewhat the possibilities that we had for both cases. During the entire process, he managed to provide me with temporary driving licenses, so that I was able to drive for the entire period.